Grahams Tours, Inc. has been in business for many years. We provide local, regional, and national charter services anywhere within the continental U.S. and Canada for any sized group and event.
Grahams Tours, Inc. is not a subsidiary or a part of a huge conglomerate. We invite you to contact us further to inquire about any additional information you may wish.
Grahams Tours, Inc. is committed to safety in all areas of our operation. This is especially true of our maintenance department. Our business, and our ability to survive and grow depend upon our ability to consistently provide our customers with safe, dependable equipment. Before any vehicle leave our station, we require each driver to perform a pre-trip inspection. A more detailed inspection report, covering over 40 different items, must be completed and turned in by each driver every time they depart and return to the station.
Grahams Tours, Inc. requires the highest standards from our drivers. Whether full or part-time, all our drivers are required to go through an extensive, on-going in-house training program. Including drug and alcohol screening as required by the Department of Transportation.
U.S. Department of Transportation MC # 1712674MC628247
Grahams Tours, Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace. As such, as a part of our employment process, we require all employees to take and pass a drug and alcohol screening test as required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. In addition, every employee is subject to random drug and alcohol testing, and this is a condition of employment. Also, we require all drivers and driver applicant to submit a recent Motor Vehicle Report (MVR), which we review internally to ensure that all of our drivers and prospective drivers have a history and record of safe driving.
Other Important Policies of Operations
Below is a list of Policies that we have in place which we ask our customers to consider. Please review these when you are making arrangements to use our services so that your entire trip is safe and comfortable. These also allow for the smooth business relationship to occur so that you will use our services again.
- Reservation Policy – All vehicles are reserved on a first come / first serve basis, therefore it is important to reserve buses as soon as possible. Buses are reserved by paying 10% of the total trip price or $100 per bus, whichever is greater. No charter is reserved prior to paying a deposit. Local customers in the state of Florida must also pay an intrastate sales tax.
- Payment Policy – All major credit cards are accepted, including MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover Card. We also accept checks and cash. If paying by check, payment must be received at least 14 days prior to charter date.
- Bus Policy – Grahams Tours, Inc. prides itself on providing a clean and pleasant environment on all of its buses. We ask that all passengers contribute to this by being conscious of their surrounding on the vehicles. Trash bags will be provided on all buses. Radio and other sound devices are only to be used with earphones. For the health, comfort, and safety of all passengers, Harmon Brothers ask all riders not to smoke on the bus.
- Extended Stay Policy – Room accommodation must be provided for each driver for every bus on any overnight trip.
- Card Tables – Card Tables are supplied upon request for those buses equipped to handle them. Since these are limited, they will be issued on a first come / first served basis. ($75 – limit 1 )
- Tour Guide – Tour guides must be requested in advance for local tours. Extra charges based on the number of tour guides and the number of hours will apply.
- Cancellation Policy – A charter may be canceled at any time prior to the charter date. However, the deposit is non-refundable but transferable as long as the trip is within the same year.
- Competitive Pricing – We will match the price of any certified charter bus carrier upon verification or proper documentation.